Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Allison Wearing Ali Crystal Jewelry and Freya Earrings!

Dear Chrissy,

I just wanted to send you a note and thank you so much for the beautiful jewelry you create!

I have been struggling for months to find the jewelry that I wanted to wear on my wedding day on October 3. I was so frustrated at times that I would just sit here and cry. I had found the perfect dress but had not found the perfect jewelry. Until I came across your Everything Angelic jewelry on theknot.com.

Not more than 2 weeks ago I ordered Necklace #230 and Earrings # 210 (I just love it all, it took me so long to decide!). I was almost sure that these were "the ones" I was looking for. To be honest, when shopping online, you're taking a chance. But all the comments and feedback I saw gave me a good feeling about your jewelry. (I am now a fan on facebook!)

I just received the package this evening and THEY ARE PERFECT! There has not been anything else in planning our wedding that has made me squeal this loud! :) Not even finding my wedding dress. Hahaha!

Even the package you sent the jewelry in is so cute and I love the personalized "Thank You" on the bill. I ran up here so quickly to e-mail you that I still have the jewelry on. I may keep it on all night since my fiance is out of town!

Anyways, thank you SO MUCH again. I am truly touched by this whole experience. I always wanted to wear jewelry on my wedding day that I could pass down to my children and their children. I have definitely found it.

I will definitely be recommending you to everyone I know!
Take Care,
Allison



No comments:

Post a Comment